Tuesday 20 December 2011

Oven gloves and stockings

Hi everyone! Joanne here from StitchandWitter. I've been thoroughly enjoying all your crafty Christmas makes so have snaffled the guest login from Tilly to add my own small post. This weekend, I've been whipping up a bunch of oven gloves for my mum and sisters, using this tutorial. It's been so easy and a great way to do a bit of stash-busting. I used insulated wadding which is extra protective for handling hot stuff so hopefully they're practical as well as unique.

On my sister's request I also put together a few Christmas stockings for her.... dogs! Yep - these are for Nancy, Clint and Nacho. Hope they appreciate them :)


I've been so inspired by all your crafty makes - I've already got loads of ideas for next year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment