Wednesday 14 December 2011

Heather Bailey Happy Stacker Ring Toys

Hi all!  It's Lindsay from Lindsay Pindsay.  I hope all of your crafting is coming along nicely!

I am SO excited that I am finally finished with these ring toys.  I committed to making two of these before I got the pattern in the mail and upon reading the instructions I realized that I was in trouble.  I didn't realize they would involve so much hand sewing and that they would be so complex to construct!  Thankfully I have a lengthy daily commute on the train so I was able to do most of the hand sewing in transit.

They aren't perfect, but they are done!  And that's all that matters.  I used the Heather Bailey Happy Stacker Ring Toy pattern.  I had a bunch of leftover fabric from the last baby quilt I made so I didn't even have to buy any additional fabric!


I love how happy the fabrics look together!  I hope the little ones that will receive these love them as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. They really are very lovely, but I can see that there has been a LOT of work put into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are exquisite! So pretty - wish I had the talent. Maybe another 2 yrs of small sewing steps and I can do this to :-)

    ReplyDelete