Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas Eve!


Ok, now I am officially, really done Christmas.

I made up a batch of Martha Stewart's Vanilla Marshmallows and Peppermint Marshmallows, along with some Hot Chocolate to share with friends and family. They were pretty easy to make, though I was surprised by how different each recipe was! Of the two, I prefer the Vanilla Marshmallows. The Peppermint recipe makes a much fluffier marshmallow, more like meringue.

I found some great printable tags Here &Here that dressed up my simple paper bag, and cellophane wrapping! I got clothes pins at the dollar store to keep the bags closed tight.


Now... I have to finish wrapping everything! You can read more about my Christmas gifts over on my blog, Ohhh Lulu.

It's been a pleasure seeing all of the beautiful and creative gifts that everyone has made this year! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment