Friday 30 December 2011

Round up of Christmas presents

Here is a little look at some homemade Christmas presents. Both the ones I made and gave away and the ones I got. For more inspiration check out my Pinterest board "Making Christmas Gifts 2011" and my blog Eddie's room.


IMG_0047

A bag I made for my husband with embroidered (not by me) birds (he is a big bird fan)

IMG_0036

A tray my husband and I decoupaged with maps for my little brother who is studying geography.

IMG_0150

I made a couple of these porcupine pin cushions for my mother and sister using this wonderful tutorial from Prudent Baby

IMG_0144

I made these Christmas stockings for my husband and myself using this free tutorial.

IMG_0139

My sister made this vinyl record bowl for my husband. There is a free tutorial for this here.

IMG_0146

She also made him this fab pencil case for his art pencils.

IMG_0141

For me she made this pretty shawl which I can't wait to use.

1 comment: