Wednesday 7 December 2011

Messenger Bag Tutorial

Hi, I'm Aleah and I blog at no time to sew. I'm getting a bit of a late start on my Christmas crafting, mostly because I've been working on a production of A Christmas Carol since October so I've been practicing Holiday Avoidance in my personal life... but now I'm starting to get really excited about making presents so I'm kicking into gear!
I've just posted a tutorial for a small messenger bag, and I wanted to share it here for anyone with a bike commuter/bike lover in their lives, or just anyone who wants a cute adjustable-strap messenger bag! Here's a look at my design - it's got a three panel front with a pocket, and a bunch of internal pockets.

The full tutorial is here. Happy Making!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely little bag and a great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great bag - those fabrics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll have to keep this in mind. Whether for a present or for me, I'm not decided yet. :)

    ReplyDelete