Monday 19 December 2011

Another Christmas Outfit...

Hi, Pam here from Threading My Way...

I finished my second Christmas outfit this week. The first one was for a little girl. Here's the second.




Once again I've used the 30 Minute Shorts pattern from Create HOPE Designs. This time I've sewn red topstitching along all seams, (except the inside leg) and above the cuff. I quite like the effect.

I added an appliqué of a star to the store bought t-shirt. Around the outside of the star, I've added two lines of running stitch in red and blue, to make the star stand out a little more.

Another quick and easy project. I still have lots of Christmas sewing to do. Let's hope I don't have to do a last minute dash to the shops because I don't finish all I've planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment