Thursday 15 December 2011

Last minute gifts

Well, I left my crafting a bit too late and so I only have two fairly meagre offerings for you all!
I finished both of these last week, and I've written more about them on my blog.

These are jars filled with herbs, and I've painted the lids with blackboard paint so that they can be relabelled easily. I'll give them with a chalk pen once I've written on them.

This is a bag for my Mum's knitting to go in while she commutes each day. It's a simple square with rounded edges and is lined with cotton wadding. I used a magnetic clasp which is under the decorative button.

Hope you're all further advanced than I am!

2 comments:

  1. Blackboard paint lids is a BRILLIANT idea! I will remember that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love the blackboard paint lids. :D

    ReplyDelete