Monday 12 December 2011

White Elephant wristlet



I've got plans to make about two or three more of these types of bags, based off of A Lemon Squeezy Home's tutorial. I've only got this one completed so far, but thought I'd share now just in case anyone is interested in using the tutorial. I added a strap so that the bag could be a wristlet, which is more portable in my mind than just a clutch.

I made this one for the white elephant gift exchange at work. The owner of my company (male) got it, and I felt a little bad that he ended up with it. But he said that he'd plan to use it to hold his tees when he goes golfing. Go figure.


3 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous bag, well done! How funny that a man is going to use it for golf tees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really great bag - you did a lovely job on it! I saved that pattern from Lemon Squeezy a while back but haven't tried it out yet. That's great fabric you picked ... how kicky that a guy is going to use it for golf tees, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm so glad you like it. I was getting super self-conscious about it.

    ReplyDelete