Hello everyone, my name is Kath and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have far too many hobbies to list but my most recent endeavour has been my Etsy store bunnyhornet. I make vintage inspired jewellery there and I'll be adding a bit of that to my Christmas pressies list!
BUT!! My projects I have to tackle this year are:
1. 3 x personalised cushion covers for my nephews.
2. 3 x reversible tote bags
3. Skirt for my sister-in-law
4. Sundress for another sister-in-law
5. A few simple make-up cases
6. Flying pigs mobile (idea found on this blog!)
7. Some little bunnies (also idea found on this blog - thanks!)
8. Tuxedo bib for littlest nephew
9. 2 x capes for bigger nephews
10. 3 x aprons for sisters and mother-in-law
11. Giraffe Toy
OMG! How am I ever going to finish? I don't have a blog of my own so I'll document my sources for inspiration etc here :)
1. Personalised Pillows
My sister-in-law sent me a link for this:
If you click on the picture it will take you to the webiste.
She wanted her own version for her new baby and I have two other little nephews so I've bought fabric for all three and some felt for the names.
Superbuzzy who has some amazing prints and colours.
And the felt came from Etsy user litlbrownbird.
And this is the inspiration for colour scheme I'm working with!
The fabric picked for Boy 1 is to go with this little fella and I think the oranges and blues will go nicely with his room....
I want to make one similar but that's only in the 'musing' stages at the moment, no concrete plans!
You'll also notice I've bought the fabrics for the 3 reversible totes. The pattern I'll be using is from Burda Style and is free!
Love this tutorial over at Chezlin!