Tuesday 30 November 2010

"Green" Giving



Yesterday I checked out this craft book from the library called Simply Green Giving by Danny Seo (2006). Like any good crafty book there are nice big pictures.





And like any good craft book there are a few ideas that are just plain silly. But the important thing is getting the creativity going! 



At the house, we are brewing a giant batch of beer for gift giving ease. I am personally the most excited about wrapping and labeling the bottles. This book has several ideas for wrapping bottles. Even if you don't make your own, any kind of alcohol is good for giving! I have already started to make giant ribbon bows using this tutorial via Natasha via Crafty Christmas Club.


They were so easy to make! I want to make them more and more huge... muahaha

Cheers!

-renee

2 comments:

  1. I love that bow! Very impressive ... may have to give it a go !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that giant bow! I've only made small ones before, but I may have to try making a giant one too!
    Also, bottles with scarves? hilarious!

    ReplyDelete