Tuesday 30 November 2010

Luggage Tags



The production line here @carmencitab was heating up as I have to send everything this week in order for everyone to receive their gift on time, my entire family lives on the other side of the Atlantic. We are a family of travelers, and there are talks of a big family gathering in a warm place this year so I have made a pair of luggage tags for everyone with fabric scraps, plastic sheeting, fusible interlining, fusible adhesive, eyelets and invisible thread. A little teaser, until we dip our toes in warm sand and blue water. I have to thank Tweed Thoughts for the idea. A little tip? You should sew plastic very slowly, it stretches like mad.


3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! What a brilliant idea for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tilly, I can't wait until we are all in the airport with our custom luggage tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Tilly said! These would make it soo much easier to spot your bag on the carousel.

    ReplyDelete