Saturday 27 November 2010

Gifts for the Advent Calendar

This week the gift post is a bit different. I want to get ready for the 1st December where I am putting up my Advent Calendar. These days John and I buy a LEGO set and divide it into 24 parts for which I sewed 24 bags. But you can also just make some other smaller gifts to put in each bag. The tutorial today is about how to make the bags and you can have a look at the Pinterest Board for some ideas for other things to put in the bags.

What would you put in such bags?









Meet me on Grey Duckling

2 comments:

  1. great lego tip - I have two girls and a little boy. filling advent bags for the girls I find easy - hair clips, beads, hair bands etc etc. My little boy I find much harder but he has just got into lego so that is a great idea - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,
    I'm glad I could help. The hair clips are real lovely too.


    Eddie

    ReplyDelete