Today I would like to share my list of Christmas presents with you all and see what you say to it. I can't wait to hear your comments. Just in case my family somehow stumble upon this post I won't mention who is getting what.
- Knitted Basketweave scarf - I made one of these for my dad for his birthday and now it is back by popular request.
- Knitted Flowers - using Ingrid's wonderful recipe.
- Mug Sweater - using the Ho(o)t Coffee pattern by Dixie Stix
- Novel Bags - bags made out of books inspired by the book: Playing with Books - I made some changes to this idea and will be doing a tutorial in a post called "Gifts for the Book Lover"
- Snack Bowls - I decoupaged the bottom of glass bowls with drawings I made myself - I will show you at a later stage.
- Ctr-Alt-Del Pillow cases - as seen on Gizmodo
- Recycled Spoon Garden Markers - I have already posted a tutorial on making these in the Gifts for the Gardener post.
- Bowl decoupaged with stamps - will post tutorial for this in a post called "Gifts for the Geek"
- Big Island Dish - glass dish with decoupaged map on the bottom - I have a tutorial ready for this weeks "Gifts for the Navigator" post.
- Musical tea light holders - I did a tutorial on this a couple of weeks ago called "Gifts for the Musician".
Can't wait to hear from you.