Monday 28 November 2011

Turk's Head Knot Bracelets

Hi everyone!  Karen here from Renegade Homestead.  It's not even the end of November and I'm knocking out presents left and right (granted, I'm a dog walker so it could be that I have more time on my hands than most crafters).  Today I finished a few Turk's head knot bracelets for my college girl friends.  


I used this tutorial and found that each one took about 20 minutes.  Perfect for stocking stuffers and easily accomplished in front of the TV.  

And I have to share this - the funniest thing happened while I was taking pictures of the finished bracelets!  See anything out of place in the picture below?


That would be a wild turkey on the right.  A whole flock of them wandered into my photo shoot!


Happy to see there were some survivors from Thanksgiving right in my own backyard.  To anyone who celebrated it last week, I hope your holiday was as good as theirs!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Karen,
    I like the turkeys too! If your readers are interested in a wider variety of colors and weave designs for these woven bracelets please send them over to my blog:

    http://whatknotnow.blogspot.com

    I post reviews of Etsy collections and new designs for all kinds of rope bracelets both traditional (like yours) and contemporary.

    ReplyDelete