Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cosmetics Bags



Hello there!
I finally started to sew for Christmas. I cut these a while ago, but didn't have time to touch them before yesterday, when I finally got to sew them all! These will go to my nieces who are getting big enough to want a neat toiletries bag when they go places.


The fabric is some polyester I picked up in an op-shop a while ago, the inside is quilting cotton in either sunshine yellow or burnt orange. I mixed the colours of the handles, the zippers and the inside so no bag is the same.


They are in need of a good pressing, but I couldn't wait to show you, they are so pretty! Now on to the boys' toiletries bags.

8 comments:

  1. These are great! So sunny and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Because I got no response from the original winner, I had to pick a new one for the cupcake necklace I gave away last month - and your name came up! Please use the contact form on my blog to send me your details for shipping. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bags - they're really fun and kicky - the girls will love them! Can't wait to see what you make for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mrsb I won! Awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful colours. I love them, so cheerful and bright, yet still girly enough for young nieces. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reading your blog & I got it you provide wonderful service at any kind of beauty product bags etc. at affordable prize.

    Buy cosmetic bags & kabuki brush for liquid foundation




    ReplyDelete
  7. Invite You to Review Our Product

    Hi,
     
    My name is Trish from the American Beauty Association.

    I’m reaching out to you because I am looking for beauty enthusiasts like you to test product. Would you be willing to test the Mieoko Flat Top Brush?

    You can visit https://www.centtip.com/perfect-girl/ if you are interested.

    Thanks for your time,

    Trish
    peng9941080188@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete