Thursday 3 November 2011

Meet Me At Oxfam



I am excited, delighted and proud to announce that I have been asked to contribute a series of guest posts for no less than the Oxfam Fashion Blog!

Focusing on creative DIY and sustainable knits, I get to spend the next couple of months researching and putting together tutorials, how-to's and any other resources I can muster to (hopefully) inspire the Oxfam readers to discover the joy and satisfaction of putting in the time and love (and minimal monies) for a homemade holiday season.

My first post is a tutorial on how to make the above intricate fairisle hot water bottle covers, with not a knitting needle in sight!  I don't think any household can have too many hotties, and these are so easy peasy and super quick to make, and always an appreciated and useful gift.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing!Hot watter bottle cover is nice and funny gift idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have to look into making a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! These hot water bottle covers are super cute and I agree that you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. That is a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete