I'm so excited to join this as it helps me see everyone's inspiring projects, AND gives me an outlet to talk about what I'm making different folks for Christmas. I keep wanting to type 'Halloween.' Christmas, christmas, christmas.
I am making a few things to decorate my new apartment, three major people's birthday gifts, and several Christmas gifts.
I actually took a cue from Giverslog and made a week-by-week plan to make sure I get everything done!
- Boyfriend: old-timey Texas flag
- Dad: Cookie-of-the-month Membership (cookies by me!)
- Mom: Scrub top and scrapbook ephemera about her dog, Gus (main star of her scrapbook now that us kids have all moved out).
- bro: Scarf or hat or both
- sis: re-furbished backpack, simple top
- mom: personalized scrapbook for her to fill in about her & my dad
- dad: a drawing of him and me for his desk
- boyfriend: cross-stitched pillow with a quail and prickly pear on the front