Saturday 23 October 2010

Hello from Stitchybritt



Hi everyone! *waves* I'm Britt and I usually blog over at Stitchybritt. I am stitchy in all senses of the word - I sew, knit, crochet and occasionally try my hand at a few other crafts.

Every Christmas I theme my gifts - one year everyone got food related gifts, another year I gave all gifts that had a scent. This year my theme is garden. I've already bought a few gifts on Etsy, but I'd like to make some gifts too, and also make gift cards, wrapping paper etc. I guess I should probably make a list before the silly season sneaks up on me.

One thing I can tell you - I love Christmas! I am the big geek who eagerly awaits December 1st to put the tree up and decorate the whole house. This year we (my boyfriend and I) have family coming from different parts of Australia to have Christmas at our house in Sydney, so I am really looking forward to it!

I'll be back soon with some Christmas crafty adventures....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Britt! Thanks for joining me. You sound like a very experienced gift maker, so great to have you on board! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stitchybritt,
    This is going to be so much fun - I am more than happy to share my trial & error experiences in sewing - & I can tell you're going to get me in the Christmas mood & inspire me to put some effort into other things not just sewing! Exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete