Wednesday 27 October 2010

Another Newcomer

Hello everyone!
My name is Helena and I blog at Crafting My Style. I love to sew and bake which are my main two crafts. This year has been a slow year for me, the first half of it I was pregnant with some usual side effects (I could barely sit by the end of my pregnancy) and then trying to find myself in my new mom role. Now, at 4½ months, my son has found some sleeping routines which gives me time for some crafting.

This is the first year that I will really go for crafted gifts, so I hope they are appreciated. My two cousins will each get a purse and my niece will get a stuffed animal. This is my starting out point, if I finish these items, I may add more later.

Happy Holiday Crafting everyone, and I look forward to inspiration here!

1 comment:

  1. I am a newbie too and I hope joining this blog will help me get busy making Christmas...

    I blog at
    RavenzTarot Mindless Sewing Rants
    http://ravenztarot.blogspot.com/

    and my cooking blog
    RavenzTarot in the Kithen
    http://ravenztarotcooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete