Tuesday 16 November 2010

A few things started...

I just wanted to update in regards to my giant list....!

Just a heads up with the free bag pattern from Burda: you need to go to verypurpleperson's blog for the instructions. Maybe you guys don't need the instructions but I was a little stumped when I tried it without them!

But they're all done:


And I've finished my prototype make-up case:



Which I gave away as a birthday pressie for my sister in law....

And I've started on my piggy mobile:




If you want the pattern for the piggy mobile (I actually didn't use it but got the inspiration from Welsh Pixie's version) it's in the book Tone Finnanger's book Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle which I have just bought from Amazon :)

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! You are an inspiration. I need to get cracking. I can't wait to see the mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip: VeryPurplePerson's blog is fantastic! And kudos on all your work: it all looks great, and you are way ahead of me in your gift-making ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've done so much! I can't wait to see the mobile--it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m making the same bag but haven´t started yet! Well done, the fabrics are perfect for this pattern. I was wondering if I should interface the fabric, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, the bags are gorgeous. Hope you're pleased with yourself! x

    ReplyDelete