Sunday 21 November 2010

Fun with felt!

Are you ready for some fun with felt? I've come across quite a few wonderful tutorials online that I think will be perfect to share with you fellow Crafty Christmas Clubbers.

The first felt tutorial I would like to share is from The Purl Bee. I worked on these rose barrettes this weekend and am very pleased with the finished project. The tutorial includes a print at home pattern and easy to follow instructions.
So far I've made nine roses. I plan on turning some of the roses into barrettes for my beautiful little cousins, and may turn a few into brooches for the more grown up people on my list.


The second tutorial I would like to share is from Twig & Thistle. I discovered this tutorial for felt gift bows last year and have been using it ever since.

The final tutorial that I would like to mention is also from The Purl Bee. I haven't tried it yet, but I think these felt gift tags are a great idea. I would like to make a set that can be used year after year at my house.

I hope these tutorials leave you inspired to get started having fun with felt!

2 comments:

  1. anything with felt is so much fun, don't you think! No sewing necessary, and instant cute factor.

    ReplyDelete