Sunday 14 November 2010

Bow hair ties

Hello! I've completed another set of gifts from my handmade list, I found the idea from a Japanese crafts and sewing magazine called "Pochée". They're simply hair ties decorated with bows, the trick is that you fill the bows with batting, making them extra cute^^. I think I'll give them in a set of three and since it's for my fangirl of a best friend/cousin I'll put them in a Hello Kitty box :)



They're super simple to make but if you're interested into a tutorial tell me, I've got one ready!

5 comments:

  1. These are too cute for words! If you have a tutorial I would love to see it, either here or on your own blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see a tutorial too, they're gorgeous! A set of these would be a perfect last minute present for some of my friend's daughters. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is totally into kawaii these days. She would love to find these bows in her Christmas stocking. Please do share the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tutorial for these would be ace - they're so cute, and would be great sized up to Gaga proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! And they look great in a set of three colours.

    ReplyDelete